Coquette

Saturday, October 18, 2014

I might of mentioned before in previous posts, that I moved. I absolutely love my new apartment! It's such a beautiful building with great amenities! The best part about moving to a new place is decorating! My boyfriend and I have been having some fun trying to decorate our new home. I can't wait to show you how it turns out. I've scoped the Pinterest and done oodles of online shopping. It's almost as fun as shopping for clothes. I've been so caught up in interior decorating, I've neglected the fashion (emoji with it's mouth open.) Since California weather still makes for sunny days in Fall, this look has a little bit of summertime influences. It's all about this hat though hahaha XO






 Romper // BCBG Generation
Hat // Forever21


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design