Happy Girl

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I captioned this first photo on my Instagram with this quote: "It's not who you are that holds you back. It's who you think you're not." We hold ourselves back so often for fear of failure. This fear gets in the way of what we really can achieve. In fact, the only person you need to prove yourself to, is yourself.  I know it sounds super cliche, but it's true. I constantly talk myself out of what I think I can't do or wont succeed at. Why do we do this? How will we ever know? Just do what makes you happy and forget the rest! I've been so happy this year, It feels like my life is finally falling into place and everything is coming together. I'm so excited at the prospect of whats to come! Today is the Jewish New Year and I'm in great spirits. It's only fitting that today, I am feeling as though a new chapter of my life is opening.. the chapter where I'm confident in who I am and what I can do!  
SHANA TOVA LOVES! XO




Top & Heels // Forever21
Skirt // ForLoveandLemons (sample sale come up)
Sunnies // Celine
Hat // Farmer's Market buy - Monique's Boutique


1 comment:

  1. Really awesome outfit *_*
    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design