Monday Funday?

Monday, January 26, 2015

Today was a very productive day. I woke up relatively early, and that is perhaps why I accomplished much more. I'm not a morning person; I'll lay in bed for as long as I possibly can. I went to two new places I've never been today, Cafe Midi and Graffiti. La Brea blvd is becoming a hot destination for shops and eateries. I loved that I could have lunch on the sidewalk (just like in Paris) and then walk into American Rag to do a bit of shopping, and then skip over to Graffiti for some coffee and down time. I enjoyed both places and thought that both environments were quite fun. What are some of your fav LA hangout spots? XO





Iphone Case // Milkyway Cases
Sunnies // Celine




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design