#SundayVibes

Monday, January 26, 2015

I know it's officially monday now but can we talk sunday hahaha... Sunday's outfit came together so quickly. I woke up knowing exactly what I wanted to wear. I love it when that happens; sometimes it's nice not having to change a million times before finally achieving a look that you love. Following suit with the last post, I opted for a collared white blouse today. The high waisted shorts worked out perfectly for the 80 degree weather, and the leather crop jacket has been my go-to since I purchased it. I thought the handbag's pop of color was a perfect touch to the monochrome look. The amazing cherry red handbag was gifted to me for Christmas by my lovely boyfriend. I love it so much! I seriously felt like a bad ass in this outfit. It's crazy how an outfit can boost your confidence and make you feel great. XO




Top // Brandy Melville
Jacket // Nasty Gal
Shorts + Shoes // Forever21
Bag // Kate Spade Saturday

Photo cred to my lovely sister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design