I'm Cobalt Blue

Saturday, November 22, 2014

I have 54 published blog posts so far for the year. It seems unlikely that I will reach 100 post by the end of the year, however I'll shoot for 75 and anything thereafter I'll consider great. I literally sit on Instagram and spend hours comparing myself to other bloggers. It's not that I want to be them, it's that I know I am them and I'm not applying myself. I waste my days away... Anyways as far as this post goes, I broke out this cobalt jumpsuit that I've barely worn. It is the only article of clothing that I own that is solely cobalt blue. I think that it looks great paired with this cropped leather jacket. I used to be afraid of wearing blue with black. I used to think it was a rule or something, but now I just think wear what you like lady! :P





Jumpsuit & Earrings  // Forever21
Jacket // Nasty Gal
Sunnies // Celine

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design