Hair-free

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Today I had my first 8 dollar coffee and my first laser hair removal session. I've been putting off the laser hair removal for almost two years now. I'm such a wimp; the thought of pain deterred me from ever going. I finally mustered up the courage to go. Let me tell you, it's no joke. It was super quick but very uncomfortable. It truly does feel like a rubber band snapping at your skin over and over. It is even comparable to getting a tattoo in my opinion. I'm not looking forward to the next session but I am looking forward to being hair-free! I didn't have any discomfort after the procedure so overall it's definetly worth it! I went to SEV LASER AESTHETICS, which ironically my bf told me about. The prices are phenomenal, so let's hope the results are too! I will keep you up to date on the results. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design