POP of PILOTTO

Monday, February 10, 2014


Sunday morning I decided to brave the crowds and check out the Peter Pilotto for Target Collection. I had arrived to Target only 10 minutes after opening and still many of the items were out of my size. Nonetheless I scored some great pieces! I purchased the blue netting print moto jacket, the light blue sweatshirt, and this red iris top. I didn't think I'd like the bold prints as much as I found I did. I liked them so much that I immediately wore this top for the rest of the day! What do you guys think of the collection? Did you purchase any items your in love with?  XO



Shoes// Shoedazzle
Bag// Forever21
Hat// purchased from Monique's Boutique at the Great Park Farmers Market. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design