Modern Miss

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sorry I've been missing in action for the past week; I was in Hawaii, celebrating my boyfriend's birthday and my little sister's engagement! It was such a lovely trip. I was able to spend quality time with those I love. The week was also quite a treat thanks to the hotel. We had such a delightful stay at The Modern Honolulu. Here is a sneak peak...
Here I am on one of the living room balconies. 
Top- Topshop (old), Shorts- Charlotte Russe, Sandals- Mossimo for Target (old), Sunnies- Forever21

 The bedroom portion of our suite. Apart from the two balconies we had, this window in the bedroom was wonderful. I woke up here every morning for the last week and it was marvelous!
The view part 1
The view part 2
 
The view part 3

These views were breath-taking. I will be posting more pictures of my trip soon. 
Have a fantastic week! XO

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design