Confusing.

Monday, February 6, 2012

WOW I haven't written anything in quite a few days...
I'm really not sure what I'm supposed to be feeling right now. I feel so confused. This past week, he stopped speaking to me and pretty much avoided me and it really pushed me to think that it was over. We've talked a little, nothing has been resolved, but at least we're talking now. The reality is that after everything , I'm not sure we can ever make it back. I'm not even sure if I want to get back to where we were. The relationship we had, although it might have seemed great, was in fact lacking. Reflecting on it now, I'm not sure if I want that kind of relationship. SOOOOO much has got to change, if we want to try to make it work. I want to figure this out NOW, because I can't keep going back and forth. As a result, I keep going through a new break up over and over and its more painful each time. Either we're going to decide to make it right and things are going to change drastically or we're going to get the fuck out of each others lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design