Rachel Rates Saks Off 5th

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Saks Off 5th opened at Beverly Connection this past weekend. I didn't get to attend any of the grand opening festivities but that didn't stop me from going the first chance I got. As I walked in (on the second floor entrance,) I immediately hit the shoe area. So many beautiful shoes, but unfortunately not too many I liked in my size (6-6 1/2.) I didn't find my "sole-mate" as the beautiful neon pink sign above the shoe area states, but don't fret the handbags were just footsteps away. I'm a sucker for a good bag! They had so many that caught my eye, but in the end I decided on a classic beauty by Zac Posen. The store itself is smaller than I expected. I wasn't too impressed with the women's clothing area, small selection and not the best layout. The sunglasses are however another story, god do they have an enormous selection! I fell in love with a bunch of sunnies; spent the longest in this area! I tried on every single style from every designer you can think of.. Chloe, Prada, Wildfox... it was great. I didn't end up purchasing any (because I already have too many) but I will keep this place in mind the next time I'm thinking of buying myself a new pair. The store is truly a label mecca!  
Overall, I think the store is great but I'll stick to just buying what I love rather then buying it because it's discounted. Don't get me wrong, I love a good sale, I just tend to buy things more impulsively when they are on sale. XO



Dress // Windsor Store
Shoes // Target
Bag // Zac Posen 
Sunnies // Dior
Rings // Forever21
Bracelet // Urban Outfitters & Swarovski 

1 comment:

  1. love your bag babe x

    http://styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design