Hello Summer!

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Summer is here!!! I went to the beach for the first day of summer/father's day and it was very fitting. Spent the day in the sand with my fambam and had a most pleasant beachside lunch with my pops! Every time I go to the beach, I'm reminded of how enjoyable it is. I hope this summer I spend way more time enjoying the salty air, and laying out in the sunshine. With that being said, It's important to get that perfect bathing suit in order. I haven't quite found this years perfect swimsuit. I think this season, I'm leaning towards a red, white or nude bikini. It seems that one pieces are very in this year and that's perfect for me because I'm not bikini ready. I've purchased this frankie's bikini one just recently and I love how flirty it is. I also wore it on my euro trip and it was a hit! I still gotta get that new new though, and so the hunt continues!  Happy Hunting! XO






Swimsuit // Frankie's Bikinis
Hat // Monique's Boutique (Irvine Farmer's Market)
Towel // Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design