Festival Inspired

Monday, April 6, 2015

Who are you guys looking forward to seeing at Coachella? After looking over the lineup the other night, I realized there are many artist I'm unfamiliar with. Is there anyone I must check out? I've always been a fan of Florence + The Machine, She has such an amazing voice and she's so great live! I've actually never seen The Weekend live, and I love him so I'm thinking that is a must for me. In all my past years at Coachella, I spent a lot of time at the Sahara tent. I'm kinda over the EDM scene, so I'm happy to expand my music horizons this festival season! Help me, guide me, tell me what I must check out!!! 
On a side note, This look was again festival inspired! I've been living in these vintage Levi shorts. I have to give a BIG Shoutout to my friend Jazelle! She is a very talented Makeup Artist and did all my makeup in this look. She helped out a bunch with this shoot!! Love her!!! Check out her stuff @jazelle_1 on Instagram. XO










Crop // Forever21
Kimono // H&M
Shorts // Vintage LEVI
Jewelry // Forever21
Booties // Chinese Laundry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design