28

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My birthday just passed and it's official I'm 28. I had the most wonderful bday dinner with my friends at Osteria Mozza. If you haven't been, it's a must! The food was so yummy! I mentioned in earlier posts that I wasn't too excited for my bday; mainly it was the idea of getting older. I'm not 30 yet, but it's scary to think I'm only two years away! I think mainly it's scary cuz you feel like you should have accomplished more than you have. I guess 30 could be the new 20 bahahah 
Anywho, I must say that this birthday was a reminder of just how lucky I am to have such amazing friends and family! With all the chaos in my life lately, I found some happiness in that. I truly am fortunate! XO
Back to the fashion...here is my casual wednesday look ----->




Romper // Forever21
Sneeks // Converse
Bag // Aldo (iPad case that i made into a bag / old) 
Necklace // Tiffany&Co

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design