DESERT OBSESSED

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Hello Friends.
A girlfriend and I decided to make a quick trip to palm springs. The intent was to relax and get our tan on. Clearly that was a fail, it was so hot, I could barely lay out; I'm still pasty as ever. The entire drive up, I thought to myself this is a perfect photo op. In fact, Palm Springs is entirely a perfect backdrop for so many photos. The palm trees, the desert rocks, the open air, the vintage architecture, the pools, it's all so bohemian! Perhaps I'm still in Coachella mode, because all I can think about is knits, kimonos and all things white. Here is a desert inspired look, let me know what you think?!! XO




Dress // H&M
Kimono // H&M
Shoes // Chinese Laundry (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design