Sweet Sakura Girl

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hey there LA, I'm back!!!!
It's been a crazy jam packed two weeks! I'm sorry I've been such a bad blogger. I haven't had a moment of rest and now I'm getting sick.. After Coachella, I've lost my voice and my sinuses are a mess! I'm taking the next two sick days to fill you in on all my recent adventures. Japan was a beautiful sight to see and Coachella was a blast, but I'm glad to be home!
Anyways lets get on with it.. JAPAN, OH JAPAN and it's gardens! We were so lucky to catch the end of cherry blossom season. It was almost magical; the delicate blossoms blanket the city with a beautiful shade of soft pink. The Japanese believe the Sakura to be a symbolization of life. The short blossoming season suggests that life is short. The gardens were probably my favorite part of my visit. It was so lovely and peaceful. XO




Dress // Forever 21
Jacket // H&M
Booties // Chinese Laundry

These photos were taken at the Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design