Leopard and Sunshine

Friday, January 3, 2014



I hope you all had a fabulous NYE celebration! I know 2014 is going to be just great! How are you all keeping up with those new year resolutions? As for me, I'm absolutely believing in myself and trusting my choices. Today I decided to wear this see-thru white lace top with a nude bra and after all the "bling" of the new year, I'm still sportin' that sparkle! I mean who doesn't love to shine? Not to mention the beautiful sun is out in full affect today.
I was in dire need of some new flats! I purchased these new leopard flats on new years day and have been wearing them since. I love that I can wear them with anything.
Happy Friday! XO

Top- Forever21 (old), Jeans- Mossimo slim skinny from Target, Shoes- BP from Nordstrom, Earrings- Topshop (on sale), Sunnies- GUCCI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog XO

Hayley Larue Design